Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites
It’s summer and with that comes a few holidays, vacations and gatherings of all sorts. I know for me that it can be tempting to go off plan but there is a way around that. You CAN still enjoy delicious and healthy food. Today, I’m sharing a recipe that we enjoy. It’s simple to make and everyone loves it. ENJOY!
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 6 hours
Servings 6 Servings
Calories 129 kcal
* ½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
* 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
* 1 tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil melted
* ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
* ¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
* 2 tbsp. raw honey
* 1½ cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
1. Prepare 6 muffin cups by lining with silicone or parchment cupcake liners. Set aside.
2.Combine almonds, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
3. Divide almond mixture evenly between muffin cups. Set aside.
4. Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl; mix well.
5. Evenly top almond mixture with yogurt mixture and strawberries.
6. Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
7. Remove from cupcake liners to serve.
Tip: to make it even more holiday themed, add a few blueberries.
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 5 g
See here for a full Disclosure.